Yippeeee I finally got tagged! Now I know I'm loved!!! Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this will be fun!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The closest thing resembling a book next to me right now is an issue of Above Rubies magazine. “Bill and Val are currently living in Brisbane, Austraila“
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A Leslie Sansone 40 plus workout DVD I've been meaning to put on half.com (I like George Foreman better)
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
TV? Who has time for TV?? I'm too busy living life and enjoying my blogging buddies for TV.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:40am. I have no sense of direction either lol
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air just clicked on and the rooster just crowed. The boys are outside playing and Shane has taken Princess out for her birthday breakfast 2 weeks late.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went out back to check on the boys about 5 minutes ago. (of course now we know I have a horrible sense of time, so it could have been 10 or 15 minutes ago).
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Lazy D's blog and trying to catch up on email
9. What are you wearing?
My exercise clothes– a T-shirt and a split skirt. Not sure I'll get to it now though.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I remember
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night at Fletch's skinny picture
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
This room is huge (25×13) and houses our library area, play area and living area, so their are many things on the walls, including my calendar, a world map, homemade posters to help us live excellently, assorted Americana prints including a print of G. Washington praying by his horse. Pictures of my family
13. Seen anything weird lately?
yes, Fletch's skinny picture — sorry fletch I couldn't think of anything better.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I'm with Heather at Lazy D It's fun, but I hate sending them on to othes because I know it's not for some people
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
We watched the cleaned up version of Walk the Line the other night from www.cleanfilms.com
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Whew this is tough. I'd want to pay off debt, not just ours but our family's too. Adopt a dozen children from foreign lands, and donate the rest to a worth cause, something like the new Creation museum that Ken Ham is working on.
17. Tell me something about you that I do not know.
shhh it's a secret– in grade school I was a goody, goody, by jr. high and high school I was part of the other crowd.
But thank God called me, redeemed me and saved me by the blood of the Lamb.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Wow! This is tough too. I'd put the Bible and prayer back in school! And make the media tell the truth!
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes. Yes. Yes. I taught ballroom dance a long, long time ago and still love it!! Tried to teach Shane when we were first married– maybe I'll try again
20. Comment to George Bush:
There are things about being President that we can't understand. It's a tough job. Thank God for a moral, upstanding man to lead our country.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Princess, because she's a daughter of the King
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bubba– it just fits.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Would love to live abroad. Thought we were being called to China a few years ago, but the doors closed. Would love to do mission work on a foreign field. Although I will admit it's scary to think about.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Well done good and faithful servant. Whether you know it or not, you were a good Proverbs 31 woman
25. What one book, besides the Bible, has changed your life?
The Way Home by Mary Pride
25. 3-5 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
If you read my blog and the mood strikes, consider yourself tagged! I can't choose.