Not Yet

No, Dorcas's wasn't among those passports signed today.  Could be tomorrow, but since I don't have a crystal ball I won't even guess.   Not even sure there will be room with the foster family if Shane is able to travel Saturday.   With her crooked trachea issue, he really needs to stay there so foster family can show him how they've been feeding her. 


But then there's the when do we reschedule?  We sure don't want to pay another $125 after this one.  I'm almost for waiting until November. 




One thought on “Not Yet

  1. I logged in this morning and felt sure I would see some new pictures of Dorcus home with you. It has been so long since I have been over to check on you. Darn! How maddening for you. But God’s time not ours. I will be praying that it is soon. I cant woit to see pictures!


Comments are closed.