I have been rotten, and have been neglecting bloggy world lately. I have been busy selling some things on ebay, and trying to get my house in order, making better food for us, and just being busy in general.
I have been tagged twice in the last several days… I guess I need to be in bloggy world more often 🙂
Karen at 3rsandahug has been on my friends list for a long time. Then today, I was tagged by a "new to me" friend. I am looking forward to getting to know Nikowa. Already, though I am intrigued… she is 26 years old and has been through cancer twice…
Here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
1. I love road racing… their is nothing like the smell of racing fuel at Road Atlanta… haven’t been in many, many, many years. But everytime I think of the smell it excites me.
2. We don’t have a microwave– and I don’t miss it one bit!
3. Every now and then I "have to" buy a funky outfit…no, no hoochie mamma outfits–totally modest, maybe a bright color or something. It helps that Shane is 9 years younger than me… then it doesn’t seem so weird to be 42 wearing crazy clothes…
4. Ice cream is my friend, especially if it’s loaded with chocolate syrup and nuts.
5. I’ve often wondered what being Amish would actually be like.
6. I’ve always wanted to be a Mom!
Now, here is where I’m going to break the rules. I’m not going to tag anybody. If you read and want to do the tag… leave me a comment and let me know…
gotta go cut boys hair…