I took Stacy up on her offer:
1. Were you named after anyone? Almost, my Mom wanted to name me Krysten after some movie star when I was born.
2. When was the last time you cried? I almost did Saturday when I was painting and things weren’t starting well- 1 1/2 hours into it I hadn’t finished even one wall 🙂
3. Do you like your handwriting? Hmmm. If I take my time and write neatly. Do I wish it were nicer? Yes.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey (favorite sandwich is a steamed turkey and swiss on dark with mustard/mayo and lettuce and tomato, with a side of fried mushrooms–the only place I can find them is Knoxville, TN).
5. Do you have kids? Yes. wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I sure hope so
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I wouldn’t say a lot, but sometimes.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Not a chance… about 15 years ago… maybe.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Honey bunches of Oats or Milk Toast
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I rarely wear shoes that tie.
12. Do you think you are strong? Yes. Loading 40 or 50 lbs of chicken feed can build muscles
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Do I have to choose just one? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Moose Tracks and Mint Chocolate chip are among the top 3… but I like almost any flavor.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Hmmm… never thought of this before… I’ll have to get back to you.
15. Red or pink? Depends on the mood I’m in. If I’m feelin sweet or sassy.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? my quick temper, and the extra pounds hanging around my body…
17. Who do you miss the most? My Grandma on my Dad’s side… a sweet southern Grandma.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Yuck… I’m home today so I’m wearing an old but comfy denim skirt and my dansko sandals (love them)
20. Have you ever re-gifted? I don’t think so. Unless it’s for a white elephant exchange
21. What are you listening to right now? The dishwasher and pitter patters from the back of the house.
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Hmmmm… something bright. Maybe a bright royalish blue or purple.
23. Favorite smells? a baby, something good baking in the oven, daffodils.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Tammy– we were supposed to have a play date, but have to postpone– drats!
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, I have enjoyed reading Stacy’s blog for probably a year now and have really enjoyed reading about their most recent adoption journey.
26. Favorite sports to watch? If I can go see it in person, about any sport but soccer. My favs are roadracing, hockey, ice skating and baseball. But I really don’t keep up with any sport to well.
30. Favorite food? Popcorn, ham, mashed potatoes, noodles, chinese and mexican are right at the top.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? The Three Musketeers with Gene Kelly
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Bluish-ish
34. Summer or winter? Summer.
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
36. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
39. What book are you reading now? Just one??? 3 different books on adoption/attachment. Still working my way through Deperate Housewives, and I’m sure there are a couple of others somewhere.
40. What is on your mousepad? A picture of the children with my Aunt’s Mom (their "adopted Grandma")
41. What did you watch on tv last night? The movie mentioned above and before that a Netflix copy of "The New Adventures of Superman" with Dean Cain and Terri Hatcher… LOVE IT!
42. Favorite sound? A soft rain on a tin roof
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Yuck!
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Boston
45. Do you have a special talent? I can touch the bottom of my nose with my tongue
46. Where were you born? Texas, near the Mexico border
If you’ve made it all the way through this meme, consider yourself tagged. I’d love to read your responses! 🙂