I’m a proverbs 31 Online Bible Study volunteer. I’ve been leading a small group of 20 women through Suzie Eller’s, The Mended Heart during the last several weeks. It’s been an excellent study, but has been quite heavy too, so today, I decided we needed some FUN! I’m posting encouraging posts and ice breaker questions today. I thought it might be fun to do for Five Minute Friday, so I picked out 10 questions to answer:
1. What was the best compliment you received? That Shane and I (God) have raised our children well.
2. Where did you live between the ages of 9 and 12? 6425 Trousdale Rd, Knoxville TN 588-9367 well, I THINK, lol.
3. When did God become real to you? I was sitting in front of a draft beer at Applebee’s 25 years ago. Couldn’t resist the call. That beer sat on the table the entire night. No beer EVER sat on a table in front of me before that evening.
4. What kind of car do you drive? Or WISH you drove? My dream car is a 1960’s era Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
I want to decorate it will big eyelashes on the headlights and paint the lips bright red.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A CRUISE, but I am looking forward to Hawaii in the future
6. What is your favorite flower? hands down, daffodil
7. All-time favorite movie? wow! This one’s hard too. Oldies? White Christmas, anytime, anywhere. But I love Richard Gere movies, and Julia Roberts, Runaway Bride is a fun one.
TIME, but I’m not done 🙂
8. Do you prefer to dance alone or with someone else? I LOVE to dance with my kiddos. And although the older 3 are too old, I have a feeling Tabitha will ALWAYS dance with me
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to grow up to be? A wife and mom. Got my dream job
10. What is your favorite song? Right now, I cannot get enough of Mercy Me’s newest
I’m linking up with Kate over at Five Minute Friday where writers gather to write for 5 minutes on the word Kate gives us each week.